Games for Trade

RickR

I figured Id put up an updated list of trade goods:

Intellivision: Auto Racing (loose), Lock n' Chase (no label), Night Stalker, Space Hawk

Atari 2600: Berzerk x 2, Indy 500, Missile Command, Swordquest Earthworld, Yars' Revengex2, Night Driver, Space Attack, Bermuda Triangle, Football x2, Combat, Space Invaders x2, Carnival, Math Grand Prix, Defender, Mousetrap, Asteroids, Q-bert, Gunslinger, Stampede, Dragster, Warlords, Journey Escape, Street Racer, Home Run (all loose, I think I have a Missile Command manual)

NES: Pro Wrestling, Star Soldier, Rollergames, Track and Field 2, Wheel of Fortune Family Edition, Wrestlemania Challenge, Astynax, Othello, Roadblasters, Captain Skyhawk, Tiny Toon Adventures 2, Demon Sword, Cyberball, Ikari Warriors 2, Rocketeer, Wizards and Warriors 1&2, Battle Chess, Little League Baseball, Faxanadu, Rollerball, Hydlide, Solar Jetman, Swords&Serpents, Archon, Metal Gear, Kung Fu Heroes, Taboo, Air Fortress, Pinbot, Karate Champ, Fighting Golf  (all loose)

SNES:  Mortal Kombat III, FIFA Soccer, Techmo Super NBA Basketball, NBA Live 95, Skiing and Snowboarding, Bram Stoker's Dracula, Top Gear, NFL Quarterback Club 96, Roger Clemens Baseball, WWF Superwrestlemania, NHL 94, Super Tennis, NCAA Basketball, FIFA 96, Wing Commander, NBA Live 96, ESPN Sunday Night NFL, NBA Jams, Jurassic Park, D-Force, Toy Story, Mortal Kombat, John Madden Football, PGA Tour 96, Super Black Bass, College Slam (all loose) -   Also I have in plastic cases with manuals :  Family Feud,Stunt Race, F1-RocII, King of Monsters 1&2

N64:  Mortal Kombat Trilogy, All-Star Tennis 99, Mission Impossible, Waverace, Waialae Country Club Golf, Army Men Sarge's Heroes 1&2, Ms Pac Man, WWF Warzone, Madden Football 64, SF Rush Extreme Racing, Star Wars Shadows of the Empire (all loose)

Sega Genesis:  Incredible Crash Dummies, Spiderman, Beauty and the Beast, Sidepocket, Speedball 2, World Series Baseball, Greatest Heavyweights, Rampart, World Cup USA 94, Superman, Trampoline, Sonic Spinball, Acme All-Stars, X-men, Animaniacs, X-men 2 Clone Wars, Alladin, Vectorman, Desert Demolition, Lion King, Dragon the Bruce Lee Story, NBA Live 95, Bubsy, Zero Tolerance, College Football 96, Bulls vs. Blazers, Mario Andretti Racing, NHL Hokey, Jungle Strike, Madden NFL 95, Jordan vs. Bird, Madden 93, Might & Magic Gates to Another World (all loose)

I also have a few Gameboy, GBA, and various more current system titles.  Just ask!

Edited by Rowsdower70

"For you - Rowsdower from the 70 - have been appointed Omnivisioner of the Game Grid."  ~ Atari Adventure Square

Here is a mix of 2600 & 7800 games I got from smokey man. They show a lot of wear and still have the smokey smell.  I haven't had a chance to test them all, but if you see a title you want, let me know and I will clean the contacts and test it.

post-303-0-63465800-1441479489_thumb.jpg

post-303-0-73995000-1441479500_thumb.jpg

post-303-0-38497700-1441479511_thumb.jpg

The No Swear Gamer on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChtJuo040EOCTVziObIgVcg

Host of The Atari 7800 Game by Game Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher and YouTube

Here's another set of 2600 games, this time not from a smoker. Haven't had time to test them all but if you see a game you want, let me know and I will clean and test it.

post-303-0-53383700-1441479681_thumb.jpg

post-303-0-59833100-1441479694_thumb.jpg

post-303-0-53750400-1441479704_thumb.jpg

post-303-0-93864000-1441479715_thumb.jpg

The No Swear Gamer on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChtJuo040EOCTVziObIgVcg

Phil, I need to take a look at those offerings a little closer tonight. I'm sure there's a couple I need.

Rowsdower, I've been wanting to get my hands on Journey Escape for a couple decades now.

I will see what I have for doubles tonight & post. However, I doubt what few doubles I have you guys will need.  :(

You'd be surprised!  Just let us know whatcha got. :)

"For you - Rowsdower from the 70 - have been appointed Omnivisioner of the Game Grid."  ~ Atari Adventure Square

Glad to be back, so I updated my trading post! You see something you like? I'd love to make a trade!

I wouldn't mind Raiders of the Lost Ark, and NES Tetris.   If you see something you like, let me know.

Here is my list of what i have to trade. Some labels are in bad shape do if there is anything you want i can take a pic for you

Atari 2600

Sky jinks (x1)

Ice hockey (x2)

Tennis (x3)

Target fun (x2)

Race (x3)

Football picture label (x1)

Football text label (x2)

Bowling picture label (x3)

Bowling text label (x1)

Real sport baseball (x2)

Real sport football (x1)

Super challenge baseball (x2)

Super challenge football (x2)

Intellivision

NFL football (x1)

Boxing (x1)

Major League baseball (x1)

NES

Tetris (x1)

Here is my list of what i have to trade. Some labels are in bad shape do if there is anything you want i can take a pic for you

Atari 2600

Sky jinks (x1)

Ice hockey (x2)

Tennis (x3)

Target fun (x2)

Race (x3)

Football picture label (x1)

Football text label (x2)

Bowling picture label (x3)

Bowling text label (x1)

Real sport baseball (x2)

Real sport football (x1)

Super challenge baseball (x2)

Super challenge football (x2)

Intellivision

NFL football (x1)

Boxing (x1)

Major League baseball (x1)

NES

Tetris (x1)

If you see anything in my Atari list you need, I'd trade you for NES Tetris. :)

FYI - If you ever see a game I review that you are interested in, you can feel free to ask me if it's available for trade. Some I keep, but several I do not.

Just came in. Let me know if you want more pictures of certain game. Still need to test, but usually Atari games are built like tanks. There is also a Smurf with a bad label in the mix and Fishing Derby is MINE!!!!!  :D

post-303-0-46192700-1446083119_thumb.jpg

post-303-0-49910100-1446083135_thumb.jpg

post-303-0-35297400-1446083148_thumb.jpg