Squad Challenge - Dr. Mario (NES)

Justin

I finally got an emulator to work. I have to admit I've never cared for this game, but never really gave it a chance. After a few horrible attempts it finally started clicking and I'm really enjoying it. Buying a copy for the NES tonight! 🙂 40,400 on the pc with a PS2 controller.

dr mario.jpg

"Better to be king for a night than schmuck for a lifetime."

:pole_position_blimp_big: Congratulations Kid A!

Congratulations @Kid A! You almost broke into the six digits! Simple fun NES Squad Challenges are some of my favorite, there are so many "easy to learn hard to master" games on the NES that make for fun challenges, it's always fun to go back to. Dr. Mario can be GRUELING through, it was great to see so many of you join in and fight your way through this crazy challenge! All of you should be commended for killing those pesky viruses. @Kid A clenched the top spot at the very end with a stunning score of 97,800 points! The Master @kamakazi20012 gave him a run for his money with an impressive 74,800 points to claim 2nd. @RadioPoultry @greenween and @RickR all came in very close to each other, with RadioPoultry taking 3rd. @Justin @atarilbc @Gianna @Atari Creep and @TrekMD all joined in on this one with their best scores, hopefully having fun in the Squad Challenge too! Congratulations to @Kid A for an impressive run, and to everyone who joined in this Squad Challenge and shared a score! I'd like to encourage Kid A to post his new high score on the Scoreboard, and let's make sure this Challenge continues on!

NOTE: Our next High Score Squad Challenge will be a back-to-basics Atari 2600 challenge. Be there!

Final Standings - Dr Mario.gif

large.atari_league_world_championships_150.gif

On 5/1/2020 at 6:57 PM, TrekMD said:

Congrats to KidA.  I can dream about having a score like that!  LOL  This was fun, particularly since I had never played this game.  🙂

Thanks! This game is a lot of fun. Ive always wanted to get better at this game. It's a lot of fun!

My brother is amazing this game. His scores are ridiculous. I know for sure he could easily score 350,000+. it's insane.