Post your latest/recent pickups!

RickR

1 hour ago, RickR said:

Who remembers the short-lived ActionMax?

My set is incomplete, and I've got it listed for sale locally for cheap. 

ebay stuff 005.JPG

ebay stuff 006.JPG

ebay stuff 007.JPG

That's an incredible find @RickR! It may have been short-lived, but in my area I remember them being on clearance along with the video cassette games at Kay-Bee Toys for a few years.

11 minutes ago, Justin said:

That's an incredible find @RickR! It may have been short-lived, but in my area I remember them being on clearance along with the video cassette games at Kay-Bee Toys for a few years.

This one has a Kay-Bee price sticker on it.  Orig price:  $159.99.   Clearance priced:  $19.99

On 2/19/2024 at 2:02 PM, RickR said:

Who remembers the short-lived ActionMax?

My set is incomplete, and I've got it listed for sale locally for cheap. 

ebay stuff 005.JPG

ebay stuff 006.JPG

ebay stuff 007.JPG

An update to share on this.  I listed this locally, and sold it to a guy THAT HAD 3 TAPES AND THE GUN ONLY!  Perfection!  Every time a set gets reunited like this, a nerd angel gets their heavenly pocket protector. 

9 hours ago, TrekMD said:

Thank you!  Yes, it was a secret and many of us missed it.  I've seen them sell on Ebay sometimes and they go for twice what I paid. 

I've got the rom for it at least on my LTO cart. Although it has a different title but it is the same game.

See what I'm up to over at the Ivory Tower Collections: http://www.youtube.com/ivorytowercollections

1 hour ago, RickR said:

Same.  What is the other name?  I may already have it...

The ROM name on my LTO is 'Blue Bastard". But it is Smurfs for sure. I honestly can't remember how I got it or where I found it? It didn't come with my LTO and I'm pretty sure it was just one of the many roms I've got on my PC stored away from the past 20+ years.

See what I'm up to over at the Ivory Tower Collections: http://www.youtube.com/ivorytowercollections

2 minutes ago, CrossBow said:

The ROM name on my LTO is 'Blue Bastard". But it is Smurfs for sure. I honestly can't remember how I got it or where I found it? It didn't come with my LTO and I'm pretty sure it was just one of the many roms I've got on my PC stored away from the past 20+ years.

Here we go, courtesy of our friends at AtariAge:  https://forums.atariage.com/topic/228141-lto-flash-intellivision-flash-cartridge-information/?do=findComment&comment=3605144 

1 hour ago, RickR said:

There you go! As I said...same game but they changed the name to keep is under the radar I guess when they released the rom.

10 hours ago, socrates63 said:

I believe I picked up Game Panic cartridge from John Hancock at PRGE when it first released. Now that the case and manual are available, I got them along with his latest port of Sock Em and Block Em for the 7800.

IMG_2163.jpeg.b189f42040ad81132ab4ca0c40cc9088.jpeg

1 hour ago, TrekMD said:

Cool!  I plan on getting the 7800 version when he releases the CIB version.  It's so cool the game uses Yamaha sound when played on the 2600 Plus!

Awesome. 🙂

Darryl was keeping me updated on his development of Block'em Sock'em . 🙂 Definitely he put a lot of cool extra polish into it. I'd love a copy too.

Free to download--> Carrot Kingdom™- :atari_2600: - Released 5/11/2021

11 hours ago, Jinroh said:

Awesome. 🙂

Darryl was keeping me updated on his development of Block'em Sock'em . 🙂 Definitely he put a lot of cool extra polish into it. I'd love a copy too.

When I learned that Darryl made this 7800 port, I immediately jumped to get the cartridge. I already have the game for the Genesis. It'll be fun to see what differences or improvements Darryl made have introduced.