Thrift Store Finds

RickR

Today's haul.  All of this stuff is available for trade.  PM me!

I thought the Sky Diver cart label looked a little different, so I grabbed it.  I may be completely wrong.  Ballblazer, help!

Sneak N Peek is in such nice condition, I had to grab it.  I'll compare it to my copy and keep the better.  Who needs a Sneak N Peek?

The other two---well I literally heard the voice of jmjustin saying "They are complete in box -- buy them!".  I always listen to my good friend Jmjustin.  So I did.

post-41-0-01217600-1485548573_thumb.jpg

I thought the Sky Diver cart label looked a little different, so I grabbed it.  I may be completely wrong.  Ballblazer, help!

Sneak N Peek is in such nice condition, I had to grab it.  I'll compare it to my copy and keep the better.  Who needs a Sneak N Peek?

The (Atari Inc.) pic labels of Sky Diver are a little less common than text labels, I think -- otherwise, I don't see anything out of the ordinary...

I told myself i was gonna stop buying every xbox i found, but when i saw this crystal xbox today on halfoff dah at the thrift store i couldnt pass this one up.

So thats another xbox i got for $5. Now im up to 4 xboxs

One more and you can arrange them in a giant X -- sorta like Rick building a tank out of Combat carts.  :lol:

I told myself i was gonna stop buying every xbox i found, but when i saw this crystal xbox today on halfoff dah at the thrift store i couldnt pass this one up.

So thats another xbox i got for $5. Now im up to 4 xboxs

http://ghostcase.com/xbox.html

that thing looks sweet !!!

you can system link them all together for a Halo LAN party with a common router ;)

From Goodwill: 

• A boxed Commodore 64.  Risky, but it actually works!  The picture doesn't really show, but it's got some weird discoloration.  Like part of it was in the sun.  It needs a bath badly, and that will be the next step.  Disassemble it, soak and clean the case, and careful cleaning of the keyboard and innards. 
  • An Atari 2600.  Very diry, and with a taped up/cut RF cable.  My theory here is that it hasn't been used for a long time since the cord was cut.  Risky purchase, but worth a $10 gamble. 

post-41-0-82730500-1487628702_thumb.jpg

post-41-0-88676700-1487628704_thumb.jpg

post-41-0-78474400-1487628706_thumb.jpg

post-41-0-42611600-1487628708_thumb.jpg

It's true.  Those have been some of my biggest resell items of all time.  I've purchased HP 11C / 12C's at Goodwill for $10 and sold them in August for over $100.  Even the non-popular models can double your investment. 

Although....

"For you - Rowsdower from the 70 - have been appointed Omnivisioner of the Game Grid."  ~ Atari Adventure Square

Great find today at goodwill. Ive seen these tetris lights before and thought they looked cool, but i wasnt gonna pay $25-$30 for them. Saw these for $1.91 at goodwill with box and all the blocks and am very pleased with them.

The blue one is the base with a plug and the others only light up when they are touching

post-844-0-79398300-1488234501_thumb.jpg

post-844-0-95867800-1488234556_thumb.jpg