Thrift Store Finds

RickR

Went to a new thrift store. Thats a little out of the way. Didnt find too much. They did have an original gameboy, but i thought $55 was too much

Here is what i got. Not much but hey i was happy to see the peanuts tapes. I kept looking hoping i would find the great pumpkin for the upcoming holiday, but too bad i didn't

post-844-0-11362400-1476212756_thumb.jpg

Well i went back today on half off day and they were still there so i bought the rest of the Famicom games. Again if anyone knows anything about these let me know. Im pretty surr these are all homemade Famicom games. But if someone could tell me the tittles to these that are in another language that would be super helpful

Think these are all pirate Famicom/Famiclone carts:

lightest blue cart (top) = Ninja Gaiden III

middle blue cart (middle) = Robocco Wars

darkest blue cart (bottom) = (Fist of the North Star) / Hokuto No Ken 4

red cart LG15 = (Knights of the Zodiac) / Saint Seiya: Ōgon Densetsu Kanketsu-Hen

white cart = Mario IV (hack of Armadillo, with graphics from Dian Shi Ma Li and Super Mario Bros. 3)

yellow cart LD09 = (Fist of the North Star) / Hokuto No Ken 1

I found a really nice game store while visiting Charleston, SC.  "Starlite Gaming".  They had a huge amount of really great stuff for most systems.  Oldest I could see on the floor was NES, so i asked if they had anything older.  They were nice enough to bring out a box of "the good stuff" (to me anyways) and let me paw through it.  So I picked out a few titles...including a boxed Sears Baseball! 

Highly recommended for anyone in the area.  Give them a shot.

post-41-0-30851800-1477771566_thumb.jpg

post-41-0-70180400-1477771569_thumb.jpg

Edited by RickR

I found a really nice game store while visiting Charleston, SC.  "Starlite Gaming".  They had a huge amount of really great stuff for most systems.  Oldest I could see on the floor was NES, so i asked if they had anything older.  They were nice enough to bring out a box of "the good stuff" (to me anyways) and let me paw through it.  So I picked out a few titles...including a boxed Sears Baseball! 

Highly recommended for anyone in the area.  Give them a shot.

OOh World Campionship Baseball! 

"For you - Rowsdower from the 70 - have been appointed Omnivisioner of the Game Grid."  ~ Atari Adventure Square