Thrift Store Finds

RickR

Oh man!  ReVolt!!!  And the track editor for that game gives it a lot of replay value!!  I lost many of my early 20's playing that game.  OK...I gotta hunt that game down now. 

Amen.  I've never played Re-Volt on a console but it's in my top ten computer games ever, and I've played a ton of computer games.  I can only imagine that the console versions are cool, too.

This has been a great week for finds. I went back.to the same goodwill i found the freamcast at hoping i would find some games. Instead i found a SNES Batter Up baseball bat controller. Ive never seen one before. All the games are just empty cases they were about to throw away.

I also.found one of those N64 controller maze games. Although the ball is stuck on the side of the track and because of this the stick wont move the track. The screws are weird too. Looks like i need a triangle shaped screwdriver

post-844-0-81788100-1498867815_thumb.jpg

post-844-0-92645300-1498867941_thumb.jpg

post-844-0-35025000-1498868022_thumb.jpg

This has been a great week for finds. I went back.to the same goodwill i found the freamcast at hoping i would find some games. Instead i found a SNES Batter Up baseball bat controller. Ive never seen one before. All the games are just empty cases they were about to throw away.

I also.found one of those N64 controller maze games. Although the ball is stuck on the side of the track and because of this the stick wont move the track. The screws are weird too. Looks like i need a triangle shaped screwdriver

Nintendo security bit

think I bought all 3 http://www.ebay.com/itm/3-8mm-4-5mm-Tri-wing-Security-Bit-Screwdriver-Nintendo-NES-SNES-N64-Game-Boy-/201824567832?hash=item2efdae8218:g:If4AAOSwdGFYqQVr

My recent acquisitions. None of them were really thrift store finds. Oh well.

Link's Awakening was a Facebook find for all of $11.

Advance Guardian Heroes was another Facebook find.

Dragon Quest V was from Gamestop.

Super Scribblenauts was a Wal Mart purchase.post-434-0-51191700-1501089465_thumb.jpg

Edited by LeeJ07

"I'd buy that for a dollar!" -Smash T.V.